6.26.2013

Deer Valley is Fun

Awesome fun day at deer valley resort this week. I love all of the trails here, there is something for everyone for sure. I crashed a couple of times in the name of going fast and riding gnarly stuff. I met Mark Weir there too. Who is Mark Weir you say? Only one of the greatest mountain Bikers of all time, that's who. I saw him riding the chairlift up the mountain, and I thought "is that Mark Weir?" But I was like naw no way. But then I was like "Hey! Are you Mark Weir?" And he was like "Yeah" and I was like "Right On!" Then he shouted "Nice Pack!" he had the same one. Then I ran into him at the bottom of the lift and said hi and introduced myself and he is super cool and friendly and has a super cool handlebar mustache which makes me want to grow a handlebar mustache just to see if it makes me faster.